Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Living with Crazy Buttocks"

I've seen this one around in a few places, and so even though it's reading oddee.com that jogs my memory now, I'm not really giving them credit for tipping me off - mainly because I hope to crib from oddee on many an occasion in the future, and thus want to save my crediting-goodwill. If you understand what I mean.

Anyway, at least I'm not just paraphrasing Wikipedia.

So anyway, there are books with unknowingly ridiculous titles and books with intentionally ridiculous titles. Though obviously the unknowing absurdity beats out the sly-wink, I have to give Kaz Cooke, the author of this particular tome, credit for coming up with a truly inspired title, nudge-nudge-wink-wink though it might be.

It is a book about crazy buttocks. Or rather, it seems to be a humorous book about body image. Which, of course, includes crazy buttocks. Buttocks are, after all,a part of the body. As the petticoat-wearing, butt-massaging-machine-using woman on the cover can surely attest.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment